2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Chillion

Aug 16, 2019
Download cheat engine 7.5 , Open game, Open Cheat engine 7.5 ,Import this CT table into Cheat engine ,Double-click the value and modify it.change it to 1HP, then the BOSS will take one shot to the next around
address coming up "?????????", how do i fix this?

coconuts256

Jul 30, 2017
i got the bj when i won.. didnt do anything specific as far as i know. possibly a 50/50 chance to get either one, seeing that you got the sex scene twice.
Actually I just beat it 4 times and there's at least 3 different sex scenes (still didn't get the BJ unfortunately). Don't feel like grinding for others if it's legitmately random each time especially with how slow every transition is, hopefully a gallery gets added.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
well idk if it's the case in this game, but in the non-parody game Buckshot Roulette, some of the bullets are dummy rounds which don't have any propellant or projectile. When the trigger is pulled, nothing fires and the round is then ejected from the shotgun.

So if this was treated like a normal Russian Roulette game where 1 live round is added, then yeah I would be concerned lmao
Yeah I know how it works in game (haven't played yet mind you, but know the one you mentioned), it was just too funny to me to imagine it were like normal Russian Roulette, pretty short game if so lol

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Fun game and all. Seems legit trying for 30 min and still not getting past the first round.. wth up with that, do one have to cheat to make it playable?

Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
Would be nice if someone could provide the newest version.
I have a game bought on Steam, and unfortunately I don't know how to submit it for adding here, whether it needs a crack or not, etc. If someone could help, I can provide the game of course.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I have a game bought on Steam, and unfortunately I don't know how to submit it for adding here, whether it needs a crack or not, etc. If someone could help, I can provide the game of course.
Copy the whole game directory to some other location, somewhere where you don't need Admin rights so write to, like root of C:/ or another Disk.
Download latest . From there you need steam_api.dll and steam_api64.dll.
Copy them and replace both DLLs with Goldberg's in "\X Roulette\X Roulette_Data\Plugins\x86_64\" directory.
Exit Steam and try to launch the game with the X Roulette.exe.
If it works without Steam, take and create out of the X Roulette folder a rar archieve with "Compression method"->"Best", "Dictionary Size"->32 (doesn't really matter).
Then you can upload it to MEGA, GoFile etc.

Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
Copy the whole game directory to some other location, somewhere where you don't need Admin rights so write to, like root of C:/ or another Disk.
Download latest . From there you need steam_api.dll and steam_api64.dll.
Copy them and replace both DLLs with Goldberg's in "\X Roulette\X Roulette_Data\Plugins\x86_64\" directory.
Exit Steam and try to launch the game with the X Roulette.exe.
If it works without Steam, take and create out of the X Roulette folder a rar archieve with "Compression method"->"Best", "Dictionary Size"->32 (doesn't really matter).
Then you can upload it to MEGA, GoFile etc.
Many Thanks!

Here you go -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes