2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

sirilove1127

Jul 2, 2024
Am I the only one having issues running the game? Can't get the game to load and have tried replacing all the files...
Any one know what to do?

ejparkinson

Feb 21, 2019
One of the screenshot previews is a bj but I've won twice now and all I get is the sex scene. Anyone know how to get the bj scene?

iEGOR

Jun 5, 2023
One of the screenshot previews is a bj but I've won twice now and all I get is the sex scene. Anyone know how to get the bj scene?
i got the bj when i won.. didnt do anything specific as far as i know. possibly a 50/50 chance to get either one, seeing that you got the sex scene twice.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Rigged game... She always gets a blank when shooting herself and never fires a blank when shooting at me.
This doesn't even follow the normal rules either... What's the point in me predicting a blank at the start of a 3 bullet round, getting it correct, firing a bullet to hit her and then she just gets to fire the last one at me for free??? It's dumb and gives her constant advantage.

Last edited:

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Okay I don't to be "that guy" but I think playing "roulette" with a pump-action shotgun it's going to have a very short-lived gameplay... xD
well idk if it's the case in this game, but in the non-parody game Buckshot Roulette, some of the bullets are dummy rounds which don't have any propellant or projectile. When the trigger is pulled, nothing fires and the round is then ejected from the shotgun.

So if this was treated like a normal Russian Roulette game where 1 live round is added, then yeah I would be concerned lmao

latrop16

May 12, 2018
People don't know how to judge games and write reviews.
I always see some "mimimi" 1 star reviews on unique games, which are not perfect but at least try to do something different to mainstream.

Reactions: pepplez

UrGramps

Feb 8, 2022
Rigged game... She always gets a blank when shooting herself and never fires a blank when shooting at me.
This doesn't even follow the normal rules either... What's the point in me predicting a blank at the start of a 3 bullet round, getting it correct, firing a bullet to hit her and then she just gets to fire the last one at me for free??? It's dumb and gives her constant advantage.
I'm gonna say 2 things. "The house always wins" and "The truth is - the game was rigged from the start"

• Haha
Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Kcd81870

Formerly 'liu9898007'
Sep 30, 2018
How to use this?
Download cheat engine 7.5 , Open game, Open Cheat engine 7.5 ,Import this CT table into Cheat engine ,Double-click the value and modify it.change it to 1HP, then the BOSS will take one shot to the next around

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes