3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
Whats wrong with the one girls breasts? Why is one permanently squished?
I think it is a perspective issue, in art you have to take into account perspective while drawing. But the artist didn't do that so major issues like this occur. They forgot to enlargen the boob facing towards us, which is weird because some of the other images don't have that issue. It might just be an oversight.

Edit: Actually now that I am looking at it, all the images have this issue. So it is likely an error of the artist.

Edit 2: Ok now I am a bit confused. Looking at the other CGs in the dlsite I can see that it is not an issue with the artist, because all the other CGs have correct perspective. It's just the charracter profiles that have the issue. All the other scenes and CGs are correct but not the character profiles. Although it might just be exagurated features. Looking at oekakizuki's other works I can see that when the boobs are squished they are enlargened greatly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it might just be that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Musicfruit

therehe87

Nov 17, 2018
Stuck on Quest - Level Up!! - Reach Base Level 3 using Crafting. I cannot find any quest that can give me that blueprint needed to advance. Any ideas what to do?

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Noice, I was playing this with MTtool but it couldnt translate the menu since those are pictures.

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
come on, we have the whole village, how can other guys are so spineless with so many damn melons around.
where is my married old man who love his wife and daughter but open for side-chicks. :sneaky:
I take you haven't played the game

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
looks like there's a mix of several artists with some AI assisted art thrown into the mix, some girls and scenes have completely different art, looks like Chiyo might be one of the few girls with actually, fully drawn art.

rayet92

Apr 9, 2024
Stuck on Quest - Level Up!! - Reach Base Level 3 using Crafting. I cannot find any quest that can give me that blueprint needed to advance. Any ideas what to do?
if you make the 2 extra-thick neknek mission u will get

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
can I assume that its safe to skip the dialogue parts? its too long, and the whole thing feels... empty. it's like they aren't really talking to each other

Reactions: Gooner Siciliano

sunkiller

Jan 29, 2022
if it isn't ai generated then its probably traced, they probably traced an image were the original girl was pressed against something and thats why the boob looks so weird
I don't think this is traced and I don't know why whould they even do that when they're skilled enough and have been drawing for years. tracing a girl pressed against something for a standing CG doesn't make any sense to begin with.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes