• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

sandallcuk

Jan 1, 2020
Can anyone give me a save after skip tutorial
cause I play it on winlator and always stuck on first tutorial to save heroine from ntr
(sorry for my poor english)

DuskSarsis

Apr 30, 2019
Is there a translation just of the gallery text labels? Would be nice to know what I am getting into before viewing one, can't tell what's NTR with who or not...

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Is there a translation just of the gallery text labels? Would be nice to know what I am getting into before viewing one, can't tell what's NTR with who or not...
Page 1 to the end of the second row on page 7 are vanilla/non-NTR - you can generally see flicking through that it covers the scenes chronologically for each heroines route in turn (Miyuri->Sayoko->Sumire+Ai). There's also the vanilla threesome MFF, harem and/or pregnant scenes in there (including endings).

The last row of page 7 is the intro (mostly foreplay) of Takeo's NTR route with Miyuri. Everything after that is also NTR, with the exception of the final credits sequence.

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
Mother Daughter Chaos mansion was pretty fun and this looks like more of that. Thanks for the TL.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
To avoid confusion to some due link in OP, alicesoft fandom wiki was shut down. They swapped all content to Why? I have no idea, maybe fandom wiki is shutting down adult content, dunno. Already requested the change on OP.

edit: Yes it's what I thought, . So I recommend a backup if you have any content of any game you like around there.

Last edited:
Reactions: ryuuze and cdvz23
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes