RPGM Partial [Translation Request] The Rotating Molester Train 廻る痴○電車 - [RJ01226043] [Pillmenicon]

womp123123

Aug 18, 2024
View attachment 3832530

Overview:
Our protagonist spends his days monotonously commuting between his workplace and home. Worn out by the hard work and with his judgement clouded, he ends up molesting a highschool girl who happens to be on the same train. Taking advantage of the fact that she doesn’t make a fuss or scream, he runs his fingers over her body the next day, and the day after that.
It’s Friday. Having once again thoroughly enjoyed the girl’s body, he gets off the train with a refreshed look on his face, but…​

Title: [廻る痴○電車] The Rotating Molester Train
Group:
Language:
Japanase.
Developer website:
Release Date: Jul/13/2024
Censored: Yes
Note: Some of the game's part required Image translation as most of UI are in picture. (www --> img --> pictures)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
(Partial Full save, not really completed but should have most of my progress allowing to do almost everything already)
Win: -
-

View attachment 3832533 View attachment 3832535 View attachment 3832540 View attachment 3832541 View attachment 3832542 View attachment 3832543 View attachment 3832544 View attachment 3832545

UI TRANSLATION TRUE END CONDITION
whenever i open the game either directly or with mtool, i can't get out of the menu screen and when i do, i can't press the buttons, is there any way to fix this? (pc)

Reactions: twoface1970

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
whenever i open the game either directly or with mtool, i can't get out of the menu screen and when i do, i can't press the buttons, is there any way to fix this? (pc)
most likely no, this game is full of bugs and if you have it, then you're just unlucky, but you are not alone, I have black screen bug for this game and no winraring in japanese or even locale emulator can fix it, so it is possible that those bugs are connected to video cards or operating systems or windows versions idk

henhen921014

Aug 22, 2024
has anyone already get the true ending yet? after 6week the conversation got looping, now im in 9 week and still stuck

Jhonjeric

Aug 24, 2024
View attachment 3832530

Overview:
Our protagonist spends his days monotonously commuting between his workplace and home. Worn out by the hard work and with his judgement clouded, he ends up molesting a highschool girl who happens to be on the same train. Taking advantage of the fact that she doesn’t make a fuss or scream, he runs his fingers over her body the next day, and the day after that.
It’s Friday. Having once again thoroughly enjoyed the girl’s body, he gets off the train with a refreshed look on his face, but…​

Title: [廻る痴○電車] The Rotating Molester Train
Group:
Language:
Japanase.
Developer website:
Release Date: Jul/13/2024
Censored: Yes
Note: Some of the game's part required Image translation as most of UI are in picture. (www --> img --> pictures)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
(Partial Full save, not really completed but should have most of my progress allowing to do almost everything already)
Win: -
-

View attachment 3832533 View attachment 3832535 View attachment 3832540 View attachment 3832541 View attachment 3832542 View attachment 3832543 View attachment 3832544 View attachment 3832545

UI TRANSLATION TRUE END CONDITION
Can play in android?

Nov 3, 2018
I wanted to share a partial translation that has been made possible thanks to contributions from a few members who shared their translations. I’ve also done some translations myself. I apologize if the translations aren’t perfect, as some were done using DeepL for direct translation. My goal was to make it somewhat understandable in English and easier to navigate.

I’ve compiled everything into an all-in-one zip file that includes the translated dialogs, albeit machine-translated using Google and Translation++. Additionally, I used GIMP to modify some images, translating the Japanese text into English. While it’s not 100% perfect, it should help you get started.

A big thank you to Tommyuio and Fukamiki San for providing some of the translated images. If you encounter any issues, please let me know. So far, everything should open without any problems.

Here the pixeldrain link and feel free to reupload this to different provider, just a FYI, i have kept the original picture incase if you want to revert to default or if you want to see what the original and translate it yourself. (i have kept the original, they are named like japanesename-og, it always end with OG which is original picture that was included the game)

--Edit

changed the download link since there was a dialog issue where it took full screen, i used the original poster files which is working as intended and put the translation over it. it is working as intended now.

Last edited:

vereo

Sep 4, 2023
I wanted to share a partial translation that has been made possible thanks to contributions from a few members who shared their translations. I’ve also done some translations myself. I apologize if the translations aren’t perfect, as some were done using DeepL for direct translation. My goal was to make it somewhat understandable in English and easier to navigate.

I’ve compiled everything into an all-in-one zip file that includes the translated dialogs, albeit machine-translated using Google and Translation++. Additionally, I used GIMP to modify some images, translating the Japanese text into English. While it’s not 100% perfect, it should help you get started.

A big thank you to Tommyuio and Fukamiki San for providing some of the translated images. If you encounter any issues, please let me know. So far, everything should open without any problems.

Here the pixeldrain link and feel free to reupload this to different provider, just a FYI, i have kept the original picture incase if you want to revert to default or if you want to see what the original and translate it yourself. (i have kept the original, they are named like japanesename-og, it always end with OG which is original picture that was included the game)

I tried it out, the text box when engaging with her in the train goes full screen instead of it just being under the close-up view. not sure if this has an in-game fix 1726289005935.png