RPGM [Translation Request] HENTAI QUEST ~The Female Hero & Her Good For Nothing Party~

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
So basically I was able to extract Game.rgss3a

1719664641461.png
took files inside the /data/ folder
translated them to English
downloaded the translated files
replaced old files with new translated files in /data/ folder
now all I need to do is compile Game.rgss3a with this new /data/ folder and I don't know how to do it

if anyone knows do kindly tell.
Thanks.
You can do it yourself. Attached .zip file has translated files.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So basically I was able to extract Game.rgss3a

View attachment 3781658
took files inside the /data/ folder
translated them to English
downloaded the translated files
replaced old files with new translated files in /data/ folder
now all I need to do is compile Game.rgss3a with this new /data/ folder and I don't know how to do it

if anyone knows do kindly tell.
Thanks.
You can do it yourself. Attached .zip file has translated files.
You can do that using the official VX Ace editor.
Load the game with those loose files as a project and then use the create encrypted container option.

I wouldn't recommend doing that though.
It introduces weird potential problems. At least it always did for me.
I would just tell people to extract their container and have the game read the loose files instead.
(If there's no container it will read them without any other changes necessary.)
That also makes updates so much less annoying.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
You can do that using the official VX Ace editor.
Load the game with those loose files as a project and then use the create encrypted container option.

I wouldn't recommend doing that though.
It introduces weird potential problems. At least it always did for me.
I would just tell people to extract their container and have the game read the loose files instead.
(If there's no container it will read them without any other changes necessary.)
That also makes updates so much less annoying.
hmm... thanks. I will see if it will work.
Update:
Only some texts are translated. Dialogues and other things are still in Japanese. Do you have any idea where those untranslated texts are located? I converted everything inside the /Data/ folder.

View attachment Screencast from 2024-06-29 20-56-55.webm

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffman666

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
Game download link here

I just ordered this from DLSite, will upload after it finishes downloading.

Alright here is the link. This is still untranslated, the original version from DLSite. A translation (even MTL) would be greatly appreciated.

Translation here

Here's a Google-Translate MTL (including 1 translated picture) for the version shared by inkbaloba (folder says v1.02, game files call it v1.01)
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...her-good-for-nothing-party.31361/post-3768628

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known issues:
Quest names not translated. I have no idea where they are stored, The quest script is being ignored.

Installation:
To extract and play the game properly you might need to switch your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method. Locale Tutorial
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a". Unpacking Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84