RPGM The Succubus Temptation Games [v0.1.3] [Alice's Yuri Paradise]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Will this always be strictly about girl on girl stuff, or at least offer the option to stick to only girl on girl stuff? :)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheSuccubusTemptationGames-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
Is it only the cat girl in the arena in v0.1.3?

If there are more, what's the requirement to the next fight because it appears I've gone through all the available content .

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Well, it's worth watching. Yuri corruption is rare enough. Certainly I can tell it's an inexperienced writer but they got the spirit.
Well to be fair... Yuri / futa are the only options among the chosen art-pool.

Huge fan of the original Village of Nightmare and Church of Nightmare series... Kind of disturbed i see no transformation tag yet though...

EDIT> Ahhh wait no... Just tried it... it's a button pressing game... forget it.

That's not my bag, baby.
1725331321828.png

Last edited:

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
Well to be fair... Yuri / futa are the only options among the chosen art-pool.

Huge fan of the original Village of Nightmare and Church of Nightmare series... Kind of disturbed i see no transformation tag yet though...

EDIT> Ahhh wait no... Just tried it... it's a button pressing game... forget it.

That's not my bag, baby.
View attachment 3994940
Yeah, while I'm interested in the concept, and I've been quite willing to play all sorts of genres for the sake of corruption, the writing isn't good enough to hold me here.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
After playing the game for a bit I can say it's been cute so far, haven't really done much yet though, running around in RPGM games tends to annoy me a bit when I'm not super focused. In my personal opinion the writing could use a bit more fluff at times

For example I feel rather awkward about Suzie, kinda would actually prefer just being abducted on my own, since there is nothing for me to connect with the character, except for the exposition that she's the main character's best friend, which obviously has no emotion attached with it from a reader's perspective who hasn't interacted with the character in any way. This creates a situation that makes giving her a positive reply to the admission of her feelings feels like it would be more prone to hurt her down the line, cause they're abducted immediately after and being approached by Tis, who, after just 1 day, feels more like a character with whom the protag has a bond of sorts, even showing that her adoration of the protag is at least genuine to a degree, makes just going along with her advances feel like the most natural choice (for someone who'd like wholesomeness for the protag).

This is further emphasized by the pace at which the dialogue moves, it's not really rushed, but it feels a little unnatural and dry at times, despite the way things happen (with Tis so far) have been quite sweet.

That all said I'm definitely gonna continue playing the game and will most likely do so even if none of the aforementioned things is adressed. It's obviously much easier said than done and something like the start with Suzie might also just as well be absolutely crucial for the plot, so by all means don't take this as me demanding any changes to that. :)

Reactions: icollectsouls

bluebody

May 15, 2021
ooh first project I've arrived early for. Eager to bookmark this and see where it goes.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes