4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
I couldnt do anything, couldnt accept missions, maybe i couldnt find anything, obviously didnt read the guide but who reads the manual? I think it should be more intuative

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Some scenes you get when hunting depend on what kind of clothes you wear and whether you wear bra or panties.
Nice attention to detail.
I didn't know this, thanks for sharing =)

In the game files, there is a tentacle folder. Does anybody know how to activate this scene(es)?

Legolas'ass

Apr 19, 2020
Feels like there should be more to do after breaking into the witch's house. Maybe if you found a cursed object, you can use it on her? Or you can steal money or items, with a small chance of her: 1) Cursing you with some sort of lust/sanity based hex, so your hunts are harder OR 2) fucking you.

plmlp

Aug 13, 2021
I am assuming the journal is a work in progress, with the types of ghosts list updated with each evidence check mark, as well as the ability to see the ghostpedia while on an investigation

Dec 9, 2018
As it is the game should get an AI tag due to the pictures in the enigma house.

And does it say anything anywhere by how much the success rate raises with higher levels of the items?

Reactions: bradster555

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the ectoplasm scene or is it just a low proc chance?

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
if you mean the scene for the wraith it is a timed sort of event type thing(I triggered it by accident)(after the use holy water option shows up)
I don't remember which ghost it was, it just happened one time after I used the ectoplasm detector thing.

Jesepe

Nov 4, 2018
I don't remember which ghost it was, it just happened one time after I used the ectoplasm detector thing.
If you mean the scenes where there's pictures of girls with cum all over them, then it needs to be an evidence for the ghost to be able to find them. I found even being in the ghost's favorite room, it's one of the rarer evidences to show get to proc.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
if you mean the scene for the wraith it is a timed sort of event type thing(I triggered it by accident)(after the use holy water option shows up)
Low proc chance. A lot of the tools can be. You have to be in the favorite room for some of them and then it's a chance.

Also new update on patreon.

Side note to dev. I noticed you used a different username for here and patreon. Any reason?

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
Low proc chance. A lot of the tools can be. You have to be in the favorite room for some of them and then it's a chance.

Side note to dev. I noticed you used a different username for here and patreon. Any reason?
tbh I just noticed the dev's name is different also I know I have been messaging the dev to check out(the main website version updated to version 0.3.6 with testing in the name)

this is one of the dev who actually listen to you and take your requests to heart

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
As it is the game should get an AI tag due to the pictures in the enigma house.

And does it say anything anywhere by how much the success rate raises with higher levels of the items?
My bad, it's not written in the game. But here are the chances: Level 1 - 15%, Level 2 - 25%, Level 3 - 35%. Additionally, the required number of clicks on the tool decreases with each level

Reactions: Terakahn

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024

Actually, that username was already taken, so I chose a completely different one instead :)

Trykowka

Jul 17, 2024
I did want to ask if it's just a bug within my game, or can Brook cannot be taken into level 2 houses yet?
In version 0.3.5 it's not possible to take her with you into level 2 house. (The fact that her icon appears in 2 level houses is a bug).
This will be available in the next version (I'll update the game soon)

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes