RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
once I get to the port town thats it...? the only thing to do is get molested by the bandit people or....

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Finally uploaded the modded version as well.

Also, I've been trying to find a way to fix the health or stamina bar value via Cheat Engine, but I've been unable to find the right address. I tried looking for the value directly, and through the 2x+1 formula, but I couldn't find it. If anyone could offer insight or advice to achieve the same, that would be greatly appreciated.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
the game is not working
The problem is the gibberish text in the error window.

The files most likely got corrupted because you aren't using Japanese local - and didn't use them to uncompress the archive.

As a result, the files names are messed up and the game can't found / read them.

Re download the game archive, and then uncompress it using Japanese setting (either use winrar and choose the right setting in the option), or set you local Unicode to Japanese, it should do the trick.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question is there way to make lynn fight. she stand there doing nothing and the enemy go pass her came after me

Ripazha218

Sep 5, 2020
Downloaded the game from the latest MEGA link here, playing the modded version. Dunno why, though, I'm not planning on using any of cheats and, as far as I understand, "modded" version adds only a room with cheat-dummies... right?.

Anyways...

How to get a weapon for MC? She starts bare-handed and it seems impossible to fight the boar in the prologue this way.
Or is it a skill issue? :HideThePain:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Downloaded the game from the latest MEGA link here, playing the modded version. Dunno why, though, I'm not planning on using any of cheats and, as far as I understand, "modded" version adds only a room with cheat-dummies... right?.

Anyways...

How to get a weapon for MC? She starts bare-handed and it seems impossible to fight the boar in the prologue this way.
Well, I already forgot most of the details, but finishing the prologue should be quite easy. Tho if I remember it right you should've been carrying a basic weapon. I just forgot if it's part of the prologue or Chapter 1...

Does this game work on joiplay since it's rpg it should but...
Since I'm bored as well as intrigued, I tried using the modded version and I got this error. Sadly I can't open the script from phone to tinker with the error...

Last edited:

hinnelk

Nov 23, 2023

Anyways...

When you leave the house, one of the maids should approach you and give you a weapon of your choosing. I got the same bug as you and spent minutes trying to punch out the boar before reloading a new save.

I feel like I'm still missing critical parts of the game. After you get onto the ship and fight the fishmen, you're launched into a dungeon town (???). So what do you do after? Grind against the randomly generated dungeon for levels? Is there any way to raise lewd stats without running her into the dungeon repeatedly? The dungeon gangbang scenes are so slow too. How exactly are people playing this game... ?

Last edited:

Ripazha218

Sep 5, 2020
Thanks, hinnelk, now I know what I'm really missing. As for your question, I can only remind that this isn't a complete game, which can explain the mere placeholder-ness of some maps/statuses/scenes.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Can anyone please tell me if the dev is still working on this game or is it abandoned?
Officially, it's "on hold untill the dev get better".
Considering that he got an uncurable illness, and badly need new (costly) treatment, if they are making it on the market, to improve his health, you can consider it abondonned.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Officially, it's "on hold untill the dev get better".
Considering that he got an uncurable illness, and badly need new (costly) treatment, if they are making it on the market, to improve his health, you can consider it abondonned.
I see. I heard the dev has been poor health for a long time. Ok thanks for the info but still, I sure wish someone can pick this up.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I see. I heard the dev has been poor health for a long time. Ok thanks for the info but still, I sure wish someone can pick this up.
Well, the problems are :
1) even if it's a doujin game, the dev officially haven't backed off, so there might be some legal problem
2) there no extra art to go with... you need someone to be able to draw the new art
3) the game is a pack of extra special coding interacting one with another, making any addition to the game likely to creat mass bugs. So you need someone profficient with RPG maker coding.

Basically, if you ignore point 1), you need to come up with the rest of the game story, found someone to draw all the arts, and add all the new contents without breaking the game.

The fact that no one seem to have tried over the years spoke to the difficulty of having a good enough team ready to work on it untill they finish it...

Reactions: foofoo3344