rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
And another batch from your favourite elf:
Favorite elf? I already told these ladies they were my favorite..
b1012552d8b532a38eabf28f62200b2211804d64ef7b3ef1e44b016013def57d.jpg

Anyways, while I avoid dealing with their wrath, I guess I can take care of those games;
FmF - Theatrical Cut & FmF Stories: In our to-do list, will be made into a bundle.
Facefuck Madness Reloaded:
Crossed Signals:
Rise of Corruption:
Will update message once they're up.

edit: All up! FmF will take a big longer, but won't be forgotten.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL and c3p0

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
Also RE: discord, I think it only asks for a phone number if you're creating a second acc?
discord locks all accounts if it thinks connection is VPN or other """suspicious"""" things like linux or rare web browser. it's half random thing and not always. I see many people complain and I think usual rule is if discord dos not know your name it locks account until you give phone.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
discord locks all accounts if it thinks connection is VPN or other """suspicious"""" things like linux or rare web browser. it's half random thing and not always. I see many people complain and I think usual rule is if discord dos not know your name it locks account until you give phone.

Very interesting. Thank you.
Yes I'm using vpn... Proton free version which
I'm extremely grateful for but it does seem to have
a few more, umm, 'intricacies' than others I've used.

Cheers

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
You all are doing an amazing job here. Thank you so much!!

Was just getting a chuckle from the game Become Someone.

It's bound to almost be a full time job just trying to keep up w the releases
since they spit them out so quickly! lol

Anywho... Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL and grahegri

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
You all are doing an amazing job here. Thank you so much!!

Was just getting a chuckle from the game Become Someone.

It's bound to almost be a full time job just trying to keep up w the releases
since they spit them out so quickly! lol

Anywho... Cheers
Glad you're enjoying it! We're actually having a bit of a difficult day with capacity issues lol, fun fun!
I think that game alone failed 3 times before we finally got a version up :D

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Old engine that does not distinguish between a tie and a fair win and the models are not very good, what's more, the torrent is offline and they could put it where we don't have to make ANOTHER ACCOUNT PUT THE LINK AND THAT'S IT and I work for the developers In a naked poker that had a happy ending, that is, choosing between vagina, mouth or ass and chiqui chiqui, do you understand?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Old engine that does not distinguish between a tie and a fair win and the models are not very good, what's more, the torrent is offline and they could put it where we don't have to make ANOTHER ACCOUNT PUT THE LINK AND THAT'S IT and I work for the developers In a naked poker that had a happy ending, that is, choosing between vagina, mouth or ass and chiqui chiqui, do you understand?
You're welcome to make your own torrent chief. Also I think half your post was supposed to be in a different thread?

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
The old engine algoritm is for play 3 card hits lost the game
and the game always knows which card is given, so it always knows when it has 21 CHEAT the game should not know what cards it gives, that was solved a long time ago with another game engine

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
The old engine algoritm is for play 3 card hits lost the game
and the game always knows which card is given, so it always knows when it has 21 CHEAT the game should not know what cards it gives, that was solved a long time ago with another game engine
Yeah, you're talking about some game - I dunno why you're posting about it in this thread though? Use the search function in the top right to find the right thread.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
You're welcome to make your own torrent chief. Also I think half your post was supposed to be in a different thread?
I apologize for that if I realized that it is a different post I see a torrent from ago but I do not promise fixed seeds

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
There's a search bar in but here's the torrent anyway
As far as you missing まじこいS.exe, I'd gander a guess that your anti virus software flagged and removed it, since it definitely is a part of the torrent.
The torrent is down sorry i alt enter same tiem full sreen/widowed

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Mirroring message posted on discord for information:
RPDL said:
Hi guys,
Quick ping because we're likely going to have an outage for a few hours. We have at least one defective NVME which has degraded our setup. I'm working on the server in rescue mode and I've notified the datacenter so they'll work on replacing it. I don't have a timeframe though unfortunately. This means the sites will be down, but the torrents will still work if you're already downloading. Unfortunately the tracker IS affected though.
I hope it won't be long, I'll post updates here .

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I've taken our sites down temporarily as part of our RAID array has failed and an NVME drive needs to be replaced and I don't want to risk potential data loss. We do obviously have backups.

I've reached out to our provider who hopefully shouldn't take long, though I'll need to rebuild the RAID afterwards. I've posted pings on our discord and will update here too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and Forgotted

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I've brought everything online again. A longer smartctl scan has shown the drive is actually fine, the warranty for it expired about 6 hours ago and apparently an expired warranty is enough for smartctl to start shitting out critical errors everywhere. Whoever coded this needs to have their head examined.
This put me on the wrong track. When I reached out to the datacenter they checked the drive manually and confirmed it was good and afterwards I checked the RAID and it was fine.

I still don't know why we had the initial failure though, but that's something I'll work on now.

It's ALWAYS on a Friday evening. Always. Without fail :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend and my apologies for the brief outage.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Forgotted and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I've brought everything online again. A longer smartctl scan has shown the drive is actually fine, the warranty for it expired about 6 hours ago and apparently an expired warranty is enough for smartctl to start shitting out critical errors everywhere. Whoever coded this needs to have their head examined.
What's wrong here? This is the golden rule of profit maximization.:sneaky::whistle: If you're doing it wrong, you could be Intel at the current time.:devilish:
It's ALWAYS on a Friday evening. Always. Without fail :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend and my apologies for the brief outage.
At least you have the whole weekend to work on it in your freetime on your "hobby" wouldn't want to have to do this for a simple day job.:devilish::p

Without joking, thanks a lot.

• Crown
Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
At least you have the whole weekend to work on it in your freetime on your "hobby" wouldn't want to have to do this for a simple day job.:devilish::p

Without joking, thanks a lot.
Ha. It wouldn't be fun if things didn't break every now and again. Or even in this case, not break but also complain that it's broken?
Who knows :)

My pleasure too, it can get boring sometimes but it means a lot when I see people talking about it positively and saying how much they use it and stuff. It fuels me :D

Reactions: c3p0