Life on the Venus Island [v0.1] [Luk Roddy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I'm done playing. I like it, I like that the girls look like the doax girls, a negative point is that Misaki doesn't look good, she needs to be a little more like the original. Interacting with the map was a bummer. But I believe it is because it is just the beginning. Personally, another negative point is so much boring dialogue. There has to be a balance of boring dialogue and a lot of sex, I don't want my cock to suffer hypothermia from the cold.
Another thing I liked is that the girls change their hair styles. But not all of them look good. It would also be interesting if they changed styles of clothing and not only wore bikinis
The height of the MC is 1.70cm? The girls barely exceed 1.60cm
There must be harem

A question in general, why do people when creating eroge games not use the mods that honey select has? Those mods that make the characters look a lot like the originals

I'm using the translator. (I don't know why with the existence of AI Devs don't use this tool to translate their games into many languages)

Reactions: Rockero_69

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Really like this VN, there is some English grammer mistakes, but it is manageable. I'm surprised there isn't another DOA game on this website, and this one has a solid start. Keep up the good work!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Please list the future tags
Also whether they will be:
1) Optional, the player decides whether they happen
2) Skippable, the MC doesn't see them but they still occur
3) forced and unavoidable?

Also, will the MC be the only one engaging in sex?
If there are group sex scenes will lesbian content be optional?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote