Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
i lost my old save file. I played until around the 4th or 5th floor (the basement with the lizards if i remember correctly). Does anyone have a save file i could use. Doesn't matter if it's a fully complete one or a new game around the second floor. I just don't really feel like playing the early stages farming lvls on the weak prisoners.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
i lost my old save file. I played until around the 4th or 5th floor (the basement with the lizards if i remember correctly). Does anyone have a save file i could use. Doesn't matter if it's a fully complete one or a new game around the second floor. I just don't really feel like playing the early stages farming lvls on the weak prisoners.
Don't know where I found it -- new game you can start the game with full skill's and some money

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
It's starting to be an issue. Half the time, when I see activity on this thread I don't know if it's going to be something of interest in regards to the game or a heated debate that's gotten out of control. It's happeninig a lot lately.
I'm on the stance against the people asking the same questions stuff, because it's doing something similar, plus enabling said behaviour will get it to keep happening. You also learn a valuable life skill you can contribute to pretty much everything, aka basic problem solving skills (aka helping yourself first, and you don't bother people as well).

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm on the stance against the people asking the same questions stuff, because it's doing something similar, plus enabling said behaviour will get it to keep happening. You also learn a valuable life skill you can contribute to pretty much everything, aka basic problem solving skills (aka helping yourself first, and you don't bother people as well).
Oh I agree, look at my post history. With that said however, I'm here to see the latest news about the game. It's sort of like going home after work. You can't wait to see your kids but your are dreading what fresh hell is waiting for you.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Oh I agree, look at my post history. With that said however, I'm here to see the latest news about the game. It's sort of like going home. You can't wait to see your kids but your are dreading what fresh hell is waiting for you.
Yeah, I'm just being patient man, doing lots of other stuff while waiting for various releases to come out/get more info. Tons to do.

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
It's starting to be an issue. Half the time, when I see activity on this thread I don't know if it's going to be something of interest in regards to the game or a heated debate that's gotten out of control. It's happeninig a lot lately.
use the ignore function on the forum (select by clicking a user you want to ignore). I did that and it has been great

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.3.0.50 FULL - Download: ( )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PIXELDRAIN (Latest Build)
PIXELDRAIN (Old Build - Original CGs)

PIXELDRAIN (P-Cup DLC BETA v1) (Original upload)

Note: Dummy Steam Loader is no longer required.
Game should no longer crash at startup for pirates/alts if Steam is running.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
(Replacement of )
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.3.0.50 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

jk11

May 16, 2017
I've just downloaded this ,50 version but it seems mods don't get loaded?!
(tried fastcutins, cc-mod, rj cheats...)
I copied the files in mods folder and edit mods.txt adding requested lines
Any idea what I did wrong?

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
I've just downloaded this ,50 version but it seems mods don't get loaded?!
(tried fastcutins, cc-mod, rj cheats...)
I copied the files in mods folder and edit mods.txt adding requested lines
Any idea what I did wrong?
Mods are not updated yet.

-edit "most" mods -

Reactions: jk11

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
4.60 star(s) 420 Votes