HTML - Inseminator [v0.2.1] [InsemGame]

1. 4.00 star(s)

elomußz

A lot of potential in this one.

By mixing different pron scenes with the same type of girl (young, mature, redhead, blonde, brunette) in one sex scene it follows the steps of Incubus city, which I liked a lot.

By now there are a lot of childhood diseases, (lack of different things to do, no proper tutorial, you have to learn the mechanics the hard way) ButI am certain, these will get fixed.
    Contentwise this game is already very fappable.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jlejunk42

Great start, I actually liked the balance (I played 2.0.1), it's a bit grindy but not too much, and there is already a very solid base, both in faping content and in actual mechanics (the aging system for instance). Good luck to the dev!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

curiouslycruising

Playing 0.2.1

The spiritual successor to Incubus City, that hasn't hit its stride yet.

The Good:
    • Quality videos for every interaction with the girls. No low quality or grainy footage.
    • Coherent and engaging writing. There's a proper plot in this one.
    The Bad:
    • Too much clicking.
    • A little too much freedom after the prologue, not enough guidance to get you started.
    Suggestions:
    -Remove the car animation, turn it into a sound effect. Have the map pop up right away. Also, put the 'travel somewhere' option on the sidebar.
    -Put clue or suggestions in the 'Help' menu. Something like "pay the gangs a few times and they'll have a business deal for you". OR "Attend the theatre three times and something might happen".

Thoughts:
    I'll be coming back to this game, without a doubt. There's solid content and promise, but it needs a little more polish.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Deviltales

This feels like a worse version of a really old game called breeder's heaven. From the lack of directions post prologue to how sex scenes are just based on random clips of girls with similar hair color just feels weird. Probably would be better if there are more clear guide on how to gain stats or how to raise points with girls then it might be. Overall, I just don't like how random everything is post prologue especially if you are trying to make a story of some sort.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

blatantalias69

Giving this a solid "3" for now. It has the makings of something that could be great but the game is a bit of an empty shell as of the time of writing and there is a LOT of grind.

I like the idea of the randomly generated girls so we'll see if they get worked on and made to be more interesting or unique.