Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-09-03] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Same question I asked in the KGO thread. Are there any long videos besides Gwen Workout and 2B on the stairs? If so, which ones? I don't want to download the whole package only to delete 90% of it again. And I mean long, at least 2:30 minutes or more. Help is appreciated.

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
Same question I asked in the KGO thread. Are there any long videos besides Gwen Workout and 2B on the stairs? If so, which ones? I don't want to download the whole package only to delete 90% of it again. And I mean long, at least 2:30 minutes or more. Help is appreciated.
HydraFXX rarely makes videos that are as long as the timeframe you ask for. For his longer stuff, it's usually just a set of different scenes combined into one longform video which typically last over a minute at least (i.e. HydraFX's work with Rachel Amber from Life is Strange, Cassandra Dimitrescu from RE8 Village)

Reactions: herbstpoet

Kologarn

Jul 7, 2024
I’d love to see more long animations from Hydra, but it seems like he’s chilling in his comfort zone right now. No denying the guy’s got talent, and his work is solid, but these last releases?

Feels like he’s just ticking off that end-of-the-month quota. Honestly, I’d rather wait two months for a longer animation than get a 10-second loop with different angles lmao

Reactions: Hugo_GLz and celltf

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hey, this ad was made by Hydra, right? I was going around trying to find a full video, and then I thought this looked in line with his realistic animation style.
I hope none of you can read French, because I, for one, want to bleach my eyes after seeing that . . .

KEKVS23

Oct 23, 2019
If I had to adapt it to English, it might look more like:

CUM MANY
you wont last 5 min playing at that
Multiple to cum
you wonnt last 5 min while that playing

Better adapation to show how butchered it is. Ce que tu as fait en anglais, c'est des petites fautes comparé à la saloperie qu'on a pu lire:KEK:

Anyway that ad is probably some kind of old studiofow video re-worked by those scammers... or copycat of studiofow arts anyway

Reactions: Wanker Jester

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Multiple to cum
you wonnt last 5 min while that playing

Better adapation to show how butchered it is. Ce que tu as fait en anglais, c'est des petites fautes comparé à la saloperie qu'on a pu lire:KEK:

Anyway that ad is probably some kind of old studiofow video re-worked by those scammers... or copycat of studiofow arts anyway
My problem with “multiple to cum” was that that’s actually valid syntax in English, just like news headlines that might read, “President to step down from office.” It may sound a bit weird, but it’s nonetheless a correct way to say, “There are multiple people who are about to cum.” It’s hard to convey just how badly the adjective + infinitive combination sounds in French.

. . . But anyway, this is getting off-topic.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes