Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-09-03] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Didn't he make an entire set when RE4R first came out? I don't remember if he merged them together like he did with Rachel.
I think there was a version of all Ashley clips merged into one, in this very thread, although I don't recall what was the name of poster.

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Good effort. I was looking for interpollated older videos (y)
Ghosting is really noticable in 19. 2B x 9S Stairs.mp4, but 48 Fps 2K version I had has same issue :(
I guess it`s a problem of the original video. I tried 2 different upscaling and interpolating models and they gave a similar result. You can't fix a ghosting if it`s already there also as artifacts. I can share another version of upscaled/interpolated vid if you are interesting

Reactions: DD3DD

Anita Head

May 26, 2020
I guess it`s a problem of the original video. I tried 2 different upscaling and interpolating models and they gave a similar result. You can't fix a ghosting if it`s already there also as artifacts. I can share another version of upscaled/interpolated vid if you are interesting
Original video has a lot of motion blur. I doubt frame interpolation can deal with that without rerendering original video without motion blur.
Overall video looks good, but pattern on her skirt especially stands out which feels like a general problem with fine patterns in most motion interpolation software.

[EDIT]
Btw I've looked at original video again. It has horrible artifacts
Great video ruined by terrible compression or encoding or renderer :unsure:
1726273761837.png
Either way upscaler/interpolator did the best it can do in this case (y)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes