Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The UI of this game reminds me of that one DougDoug video, where he adds a new HUD element every 5 minutes until the whole fucking screen is so cluttered that it's impossible to know what's going on anymore :')

• Haha
Reactions: Banshee96 and Xhak

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Translations so bad it's unplayable.. it's awful they need to stop fucking using MTL and use AI translation!

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I've never bothered to understand Mahjong in yakuza/like a dragon games, so I sure as hell won't just for a quick fap !
Nice try but today is not the day I get smarter.
Fyi, it is not actually majohg, it just uses majohg pieces.
The gameplay is essentially a puzzle where you have to match pieces of the same kind. You can tell what they are by the drawings.
(Roman numbers, Dice face, White text, Yellow text)

It is actually pretty simple and straightforward. I remember playing this game over a decade ago.

Reactions: flannan and DuniX

bonzaimonkey

Jul 1, 2017
Oh man, I still have my purchased copy from dlsite. 1.59 is the latest one on dlsite for the English translation, but the JP version kept going to 1.90. The dlsite version came with some weird copy protection that decrypted the game at runtime and needed an internet connection each time.

IIRC, ponidog has become incredibly averse to official English translations due to overwhelming piracy and not making back enough to cover the translation.

Edit: I was probably mixing some info from the Touching Feeling guy...

I still fire up his games, since the art is so distinct and the translation is so unique, lol.
Also looks like he has a new game in the pipeline.

Last edited:

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Oh man, I still have my purchased copy from dlsite. 1.59 is the latest one on dlsite for the English translation, but the JP version kept going to 1.90. The dlsite version came with some weird copy protection that decrypted the game at runtime and needed an internet connection each time.

IIRC, ponidog has become incredibly averse to official English translations due to overwhelming piracy and not making back enough to cover the translation.

I still fire up his games, since the art is so distinct and the translation is so unique, lol.
Same boat.
Untitled.png
Man can't believe it's been over 10 years since I first played this.
I remember going through that weird copy protection thing too, but can't blame him for it.
Even though the translation was rough, I did enjoy the romantic story between the MC and Haro.

Last edited:

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017

Are you sure he's so against it? Every devlog he posts seems to have a translation, an MTL one but still seems like he's trying to reach an English speaking audience. He's probably seen the games that sell insanely well on steam so hopefully he realizes that even with piracy being the majority of Eng downloads there are enough of us who'll put our money down for a well translated good game.

bonzaimonkey

Jul 1, 2017
Are you sure he's so against it? Every devlog he posts seems to have a translation, an MTL one but still seems like he's trying to reach an English speaking audience. He's probably seen the games that sell insanely well on steam so hopefully he realizes that even with piracy being the majority of Eng downloads there are enough of us who'll put our money down for a well translated good game.
I think he got over it for the Way'' game he released later, which also had a pretty incomplete translation. Looks like it was updated late last year (NINE years after release) with a deepl translation for the rest. This thread reminded me to grab fresh copies of both Haro and Way''.

Last edited:
Reactions: wahhaw

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
The game was released in 2007.

I discovered and played the game last year (2012).

It was one of the best hentai games I ever played because of its satisfying content.

It's only 145MB.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The game was released in 2007.

I discovered and played the game last year (2012).

It was one of the best hentai games I ever played because of its satisfying content.

It's only 145MB.
I regret to inform you, but the current year is 2024.
I am not sure what happened, but you lost about 11 years somewhere.
It might be fae abduction.

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
Hello all!

I am playing again this game and i have some questions about it, if someone can lend me a hand...
1. How to use the 'Totempole', the dialog saids something about needing to offer a 'Gold barrel' but not sure how to do that.
2. How to unlock the next part of the EXTRA mode, after defeating queen 'Semirama'... i just can't find the way to do it.

Also, if i remember correctly there was a page dedicated to how to make the children of 'Haro' and 'Havel' ( ) but that page no longer exists... if someone still have the info, please share it!

Thank you in advance!

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Hello all!

I am playing again this game and i have some questions about it, if someone can lend me a hand...
1. How to use the 'Totempole', the dialog saids something about needing to offer a 'Gold barrel' but not sure how to do that.
2. How to unlock the next part of the EXTRA mode, after defeating queen 'Semirama'... i just can't find the way to do it.

Also, if i remember correctly there was a page dedicated to how to make the children of 'Haro' and 'Havel' ( ) but that page no longer exists... if someone still have the info, please share it!

Thank you in advance!
Didn't play much of the end game so can't really help you with the extra mode stuff, however I can direct you to the offical walkthrough page.

It's in japanese however, so you'll need a translator to translate, and hopefully you'll find the awnsers your looking for.

Info on the totem thing I found here:

It's in the notes section and reads:
  • A totem pole appears in the lower left corner of the H Mode icon if you complete a Hunting:Sea under 5 minutes (Japanese patch only.)
The page is 14 years old though so keep that in mind as far as how accurate it is.

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
how to trigger ending, i have haro pregnant, do i need to wait a few days or smhng?
If 1st play-through, you need to LV UP 'Haro' to Level 15... a TOWER will appear, click on it (WARNING:After clicking the TOWER you will be unable to start H-events). Keep advancing the story going hunting to any scenario, but you need to finish the stage (not just getting out because you can't do any other move, but clean it fully), just do the easy one 'LAKE', this will show you advances of the story. Keep doing this until you get a new icon where the 'H-Events' icon was ('HARO' on amber icon?)... if you click on it the game runs the END... and to the next cycle...
For the next cycles you just need to get 'HARO' pregnant to make the TOWER appear, and just repeat the process.
Hope this helps!

Hello Incubusknight thank you for your answer...
Still can't find how to make the 'Totempole' to work... and i also found how to make a 'Scarecrow', but also can't find a way of how to use it...
If you are wandering how to get the 'Totempole', is like you found out at that page you mentioned: Complete 'KYROS SEA' hunting stage under 5 minutes.
For the 'Scarecrow' you need to do a side story that only unblocks after you finish the game at least 1 time. The event is called 'Immortal Titan'. You need to complete the 'Snowfield' under 4 minutes and you will get a 'Demon Ring'?. After that you just need to follow the story going at the 'Forest' stage and when asked, complete the 'Forest' stage under 4 minutes 20 seconds. This will also unblock a hut icon just up of the 'Snowfield' where you can ask for a 'Scarecrow', that costs 9 silver (if i remember it right).
Haro.png
Red Circle: Totempole
Blue Circle: Scarecrow
Green Circle: Hut (This one needs to be unblocked every cycle)
If you are wandering how i got the info, i got into the maker home page:

Still, the 'Totempole' and the 'Scarecrow' use is still a mistery to me... not sure how to activate them or for what they are...

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes