KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Pretty offtopic but has anyone noticed that there aren't any good visual novels anymore? it's like no one makes them anymore, most of the new ones are really shitty and short, with a boring typical story.

There are rarely any good ones nowadays.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Pretty offtopic but has anyone noticed that there aren't any good visual novels anymore? it's like no one makes them anymore, most of the new ones are really shitty and short, with a boring typical story.

Thats a good thing. If i wanted to read - id grab a book. Games are for gaming, not (excessive) reading.

Let us all hope this VN trend dies.

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
most of the new ones are really shitty and short, with a boring typical story.
I have no idea what you're talking about, it seems like a personal matter.

Thats a good thing. If i wanted to read - id grab a book. Games are for gaming, not (excessive) reading.

Let us all hope this VN trend dies.
Us? Speak for yourself.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FunWithMakiChan-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Will Osanago's newest game going to be uploaded here?
Or it wouldn't because underage character rules?

The game has been translated by Kagura Games, and I hope someone would compress it here..

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021

As always, at least 90% of everything is shit. And for VNs it's way over that. One thing to remember is that we used to only get the very best games actually translated and brought over (or at least the ones that sold the most), and now we get so many more. And over half those are lazy unedited MTL (especially on this site) so there's even more shit to wade through. It looks like there are fewer good VNs, but there's just as many stuck in an even bigger pile of shit. So you have to dig.

If you want a nice recent one I'd suggest Amanatsu. Just vanilla, not a lot of choices, but it's rare that the I actually want to read the non-sex stuff, and I did on this.

Reactions: Totti000

Zoe Archangel

Jun 23, 2024
I like the scenes in this game a lot more than the sequels, but good lord did they go overboard with the fluids. I can't believe anyone thought stuff like this was a good idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Girl's got a waterfall in her mouth.

Last edited: