2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Yck

Dec 16, 2017
Man, I always forget how awful the gameplay of Pasture Soft's games can be.

Pls save file

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
There's not really any strategy here. Grab enough campsites (attack and armor buffs) and at least one Drain attack (your only scaling heal) and you win. I didn't even have any artifacts on my clear run. The damage reduction spell can be useful for mitigating boss charge attacks, but due to random draws you might need to retry until you pull it when you need it.

It seems like there's a skill that's supposed to let you draw more cards each turn, but it's bugged and only works once per battle. That basically kills speedy builds that are supposed to play lots of cards.

Other than card-battling there's not much content to speak of. Dialog consists of a few lines of flavor text from the protagonist. There's defeat rape animations for each monster and some mid-battle groping animations.

Last edited:

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Meaning it is GOR (Game Over Rape) focused game? Like the scenes are mostly focused around when losing, not during fights, movements or story situation?
Its 9ß% GOR to either the normal mobs or the Boos of that Area, and then some rest images when on a campfire.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Have we reached the point where 'card battler' is the new match 3 shovelware?

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
I feel like Pasture Soft is Alibi tbf, Its always the same Jankiness and the same Artstyle, Like bro, It ain't a coincidence

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I feel like Pasture Soft is Alibi tbf, Its always the same Jankiness and the same Artstyle, Like bro, It ain't a coincidence
don't forget MaraStudio and AlexProject :KEK: the dev(dokuro) confirmed it on the steam forums years back that it was in the alibi circle

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
I got an error when opening the game View attachment 3998499
1º Drag/Open the single folder in the desktop the most foolishness thing ever...
2º If you had the same error download RTP RPG Maker you can find a tutorial somewhere to how to do that but simple in the forum download setup and all support.exe to fix those engine problems.
3º Restart after doing that and try to open it again in desktop.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes