Collection GIF D-Art Collection [2024-07-18] [D-Art]

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Seriously? Sorry to hear that. That ban happened too quickly. Here are some more images then:

Unfortunately, my country it is experiencing instability.

Damn! Videl is very hot, but I like her interactions with goten more.

Reactions: Ryuki_time

norfborf

Nov 30, 2023
So he's blatantly just not going to finish that Sarada animation...right? Like, he obviously could have finished it by now considering how many other works he's pumped out since. I feel like he straight up dropped it out of spite due to all the people begging him to finish it lol. I'm assuming he also got tired of working on it and wanted to to move on to other stuff.

Reactions: Randomizator

MrShaDowAnDub

Feb 23, 2018
If i'm not mistaken, D finished the animation itself, just sound editor is needed. But still no one knows why it tooks so long. D's previous big animation took very long time too, but still it was released at the end of september 2023.

Reactions: Alexanderjudkins06

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
So he's blatantly just not going to finish that Sarada animation...right? Like, he obviously could have finished it by now considering how many other works he's pumped out since. I feel like he straight up dropped it out of spite due to all the people begging him to finish it lol. I'm assuming he also got tired of working on it and wanted to to move on to other stuff.
Not the first time too. Remember Konoha Nights 2? No updates, not even an announcement that he dropped it. If anything, that's on him and I keep repeating myself since all that D-art needed to do was by being more communicative when it comes to animation updates. (Which is more odd since the only time he was more communicative was with the Forbidden Scrolls Anaru collab animation, for obvious reasons.)

If i'm not mistaken, D finished the animation itself, just sound editor is needed. But still no one knows why it tooks so long. D's previous big animation took very long time too, but still it was released at the end of september 2023.
Could also be a matter if the sound editor is available or not. D-art tends to have the same people to voice act and edit his animations. And no sound versions of big animations being released is kinda impossible since you need some kind of 'friend privilege' in the discord server to watch the no sound version of his animations.