Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I really want to ask about the game attribute Gains, how are they calculated?
I've always avoided negative traits related to Gains, I'm not sure if I'm mistaken

For example:
Rebellious (obedience gains -0.5)
Beautiful in positive traits (beauty gains 0.25)
The regular skill benefit of the Golden Amulet +15%...etc
I'm pretty sure they're percentage changes. So with Golden Amulet it will multiply whatever gain they'll get by 1.15 before applying it to the girl.

For traits that modify gains I typically don't mind the obedience reducing one because obedience raises pretty quick. You can also boost the stat that has the negative modifier when you're levelling up, which isn't affected by modifiers. Traits that reduce love, fear, defense are also pretty free because these grow quick or can be negated.

How low the stat that is being boosted compared to the girl's stat cap also affects it a lot. If your training a stat that's very low it will rise really quick. This is really noticeable when you raise a girl's rank.

Charisma I think boosts stat gains as well. I think it's the best stat next to speed because of this.

rtyu2929

Aug 13, 2023
I'm pretty sure they're percentage changes. So with Golden Amulet it will multiply whatever gain they'll get by 1.15 before applying it to the girl.

For traits that modify gains I typically don't mind the obedience reducing one because obedience raises pretty quick. You can also boost the stat that has the negative modifier when you're levelling up, which isn't affected by modifiers. Traits that reduce love, fear, defense are also pretty free because these grow quick or can be negated.

How low the stat that is being boosted compared to the girl's stat cap also affects it a lot. If your training a stat that's very low it will rise really quick. This is really noticeable when you raise a girl's rank.

Charisma I think boosts stat gains as well. I think it's the best stat next to speed because of this.
I see, thanks.
This is related to the attributes obtained by the girl.
Just follow the time it takes to reach the maximum.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
For bugfixes there are new patches pretty much every 2 days on the HHS forum from Goldo. (For the 0.3 test version)

You can bookmark this to see if there is any new changes. (The link will stay the same no matter patch)

Simbasta1

Nov 4, 2022
chat help!! i have like 14 girl packs and i can see them in game2 when it lets ´me choose them but in gameplay i only see 2 of them and even in the city, the same 2 girls reappear everywhere

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
chat help!! i have like 14 girl packs and i can see them in game2 when it lets ´me choose them but in gameplay i only see 2 of them and even in the city, the same 2 girls reappear everywhere
To have different girls in the city and slave market you need atleast 32 girl pack (max number of girls what you can have in the brothel) with _bk.ini to only have one of each. And 1 more girl pack with atleast 2 pic's (1 portrait and 1 profile pic) what the game can clone for the city and slave market) so you dont get error message.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
site is blocked. Does anybody know how to contact the domain owner?

I hope we're able to reach him/her, I don't want a repeat of hethighschool.com disappearing without warning and without any backups...

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes