VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
The last update is is the only thing you should need, but the day 2 and three stuff isn´t in that one, since I had only done some of the scenes. So there is some stuff in the older updates that will be in the next two (in some form at least, i´ve made some changes)

GGFFTT_1

Dec 14, 2021
The last update is is the only thing you should need, but the day 2 and three stuff isn´t in that one, since I had only done some of the scenes. So there is some stuff in the older updates that will be in the next two (in some form at least, i´ve made some changes)
Wouldn't be better to make a pack for the full installation including everything you've already developed (which is great) and add it to the first page as the other game's threads?

Reactions: Fitzounet

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
other and for this i try too but not show View attachment 4062596
You can´t get this image in game yet, I moved it to day 3 since Chris should need more effort to play with than Matt the horny pervert ;) I left a few images in the folder that aren´t used, so that interested players could take a look at them ( It definitely wasn´t that I was too lazy to do it ;) )

janetitan

Sep 12, 2023
You can´t get this image in game yet, I moved it to day 3 since Chris should need more effort to play with than Matt the horny pervert ;) I left a few images in the folder that aren´t used, so that interested players could take a look at them ( It definitely wasn´t that I was too lazy to do it ;) )
ok thanks

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes