RPGM [Upcoming Translation Request] RJ01144692ミラージュの離反 / Mirage's defection (chimaLABO)

Jun 1, 2017
I tried translating the demo because I was a big fan of the first game, and also wanted to try translating something small.

I used dazedanon's translation tool and GPT4 and cost ~$20AUD :eek: But I think the tool is super cool :)

Anyway, this translation is as-is, there won't be any further support, etc.

tyuiopson

Jul 9, 2023
Dlsite updated release to Late July 2024, sad as i had expected the april release til they removed the date and hoped the new release couldve been on May.

Reactions: Nick_1357

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Damn, postponed so late into the middle of the year, are they redoing the game from the scratch or what?

Ngl, really hype for this game coz the girls are hot af. hope i can still remember this game til then.

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
I Really Hate This Dev

I will work without looking at the internet for another two weeks.
Next week I will complete the whole program. Maybe illustrations the week after that....
I think it will be like just drawing, so I'll be back.

And then...
I will clearly mention the scheduled release date of "Mirage's Disengagement" in the article on Saturday, August 17.
I will tell you everything up to the point where I can confidently tell you about it, and I will clearly establish the release date before then.

By that time, I'll be in touch with the companies and...I will also responsibly re-edit the DLsite notice.

I apologize for keeping you waiting so long.
I'll be back soon, so please just wait as if to say, "Do as you please.
Fr, he keeps delaying it over and over again that at this point the wait is really killing me.

thrway22

Nov 14, 2020
Really enjoyed their other game and this one looks like a step above after playing the demo. I CANNOT wait. I love succubi.

Cixous689

Apr 11, 2021
Serious he gonna release October
"We are sorry that we have often pushed you around with the 2024/04 postponement and the 2024/07 postponement until now.

We are working hard to ensure that Mirage's Defection will be released on 2024/10/04 (Fri).
Only illustration work remains. We will do our best."

We have set "early October" as the release date for the Mirage detachment.
We are currently working on it so that it can be released on this date.

We plan to update the content of the demo version around the middle of September so that it can be transferred to the full version without modification.

We will edit it again as soon as we find any corrections.

Last edited: