VN "Life With a Slave: Teaching Feelings" with built in ChatGPT for dialogs.

Do you like the idea?

• Intrested

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Not intersted

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tsugume

Nov 7, 2020
I'm thinking about creating a game like "Life With a Slave: Teaching Feelings" powered by AI. For those who are not familiar with this game, you need to take care of the girl. As your relationship progresses, more NSWF scenes become available.
I mean all the dialogues and scenes will be like a roleplaying game chat. I only set the environment and character settings for the AI, and then you have to write the answers yourself. The AI will also control the relationship and stress levels. And if you care, I would hire a good artist for this game.
What do you think about it? Does somebody intrested in games like this? Personaly I like the idea.

Nov 5, 2022
I think it's really interesting!
I LOVE teaching feeling- i'm the guy who has (maybe) the biggest obsession with vanilla & wholesome games on f95

A game where the AI responds uniquely to actual dialogue would be super cute.
Might have concerns with the logistics of getting the AI to say something dumb or set the relationship to 0 because of a joke it didn't understand, but other than that it's a neat idea!

Maybe have some pre-set dialogues though, an all AI game might feel a bit weird to play, especially if there's not really a story and it's just scenes that appear at set relationship levels (accidentally convinces a girl to have sex due to talking about cats for 4 hours, thus increasing the relationship)

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
You're vastly overestimating LLM capabilities and underestimating what it takes to get them to both stick with a functionality like this and ensure they crap out something that will keep a player engaged for more than a few minutes. To get one to play-act in a way that you could use in a game you'd have to aggressively train it yourself - and that means having your own. If you just embed a call to ChatGPT or something it'll very obviously sound like ChatGPT and won't 'remember' any of your game parameters or what the player has said to it in the past. The results will be mediocre-to-offputting at best and the amount of time you'd have to spend fussing with it to achieve any level of consistent quality won't be worth it.

If you're just imagining making a quick buck with some scammy shovelware you might get some takers, but if you're hoping that you can leave most of the heavy lifting to the AI and end up with a good result you're going to be disappointed.

Reactions: Faloth

tsugume

Nov 7, 2020
I think it's really interesting!
I LOVE teaching feeling- i'm the guy who has (maybe) the biggest obsession with vanilla & wholesome games on f95

A game where the AI responds uniquely to actual dialogue would be super cute.
Might have concerns with the logistics of getting the AI to say something dumb or set the relationship to 0 because of a joke it didn't understand, but other than that it's a neat idea!

Maybe have some pre-set dialogues though, an all AI game might feel a bit weird to play, especially if there's not really a story and it's just scenes that appear at set relationship levels (accidentally convinces a girl to have sex due to talking about cats for 4 hours, thus increasing the relationship)
I like teaching feeling too.
About logistic errors I think it depends on the settings of the character. So if she's a tsundere, she might get angry, and if she's shy, she's probably apologizing for not understanding. But in any case, AI can lead you to a completely different outcome. In essence, it acts like a real conversation. So, for example, if you try to have sex after meeting, she will be completely frustrated. But if you build some kind of attachment, she will offer you sex.
I roleplayed with an AI and it provided me really good answers.

tsugume

Nov 7, 2020
You're vastly overestimating LLM capabilities and underestimating what it takes to get them to both stick with a functionality like this and ensure they crap out something that will keep a player engaged for more than a few minutes. To get one to play-act in a way that you could use in a game you'd have to aggressively train it yourself - and that means having your own. If you just embed a call to ChatGPT or something it'll very obviously sound like ChatGPT and won't 'remember' any of your game parameters or what the player has said to it in the past. The results will be mediocre-to-offputting at best and the amount of time you'd have to spend fussing with it to achieve any level of consistent quality won't be worth it.

If you're just imagining making a quick buck with some scammy shovelware you might get some takers, but if you're hoping that you can leave most of the heavy lifting to the AI and end up with a good result you're going to be disappointed.
You are understimate modern AI langue models. The size of context has increased over the year and now it can hold text more than 20 pages (128k tokens). I roleplay with different LLM and I can talk to them at least 30 minutes on my local machine. But generaly you are right. That's why I'm interested in a building game like Feelings Training because it has text fragments divided by dates. And there are a few tricks that will help retain all the contextual information throughout the game.

And I used chatGPT as an example of LLM, I prefer another one uncesored from META. As for remembering players responses, I can save the context of the responses, not sure how exactly it will work throughout game, experiments are needed.

Generally what you are talking about is mostly technical details. For example imagine you take care of a not very clever girl. You can't expect from her to remeber all details of your life. She probably good at remebering the current context of dialog but can forget some details of the previous dialog. It seem only natural.

And about "quick buck" from one point you are right, I am also looking for the best investment/return ratio. But I pro and experienced in developing this types of games and can provide a high quality. But I understand many peoples very confused by products with AI. They see it as press button "make game" and that's it. It's actually the main problem.

Last edited:

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
I'm thinking about creating a game like "Life With a Slave: Teaching Feelings" powered by AI. For those who are not familiar with this game, you need to take care of the girl. As your relationship progresses, more NSWF scenes become available.
I mean all the dialogues and scenes will be like a roleplaying game chat. I only set the environment and character settings for the AI, and then you have to write the answers yourself. The AI will also control the relationship and stress levels. And if you care, I would hire a good artist for this game.
What do you think about it? Does somebody intrested in games like this? Personaly I like the idea.
Not quite sure how you'd be able to pull this off without having high system requirements and a large file size, or being required to be online only and deal with APIs and rate limits and what not, but this sounds interesting and I wish you luck.