EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
There was a murder case. Let's use the time machine to change the world for the better. There is only one correct choice.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-07
Release Date: 2024-08-25
Developer: Golden Bug -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches: Uncensor* -
Uncernsor2*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018

Only flagged on 2 obscure vendors, so probably safe.
Two detections from unknown antivirus out of hundreds. Probably false positive.

Btw, I just uploaded the file to VirusTotal myself and it didn't detect anything.

BigCahuna

Jul 11, 2019
So I think I tried every possible scenario but I never get a good ending. The best I got was all of them still alive but basically the dog/wolf missing. Doesnt help that the path plan doesnt really show you what descision was what. The fact that you can't deactivate the lust machine on a character closes of all but one possibility with the girl and dog/wolf.
paths.JPG

Mejora

Jan 26, 2018
So I think I tried every possible scenario but I never get a good ending. The best I got was all of them still alive but basically the dog/wolf missing. Doesnt help that the path plan doesnt really show you what descision was what. The fact that you can't deactivate the lust machine on a character closes of all but one possibility with the girl and dog/wolf.
View attachment 3846240
Yea it's stupid. Unless thats the point of the game, no matter what you do, you're fucked.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
View attachment 3846240
Well i found some other stuff, but missing some of yours. no idea how get the "perfect" ending either.

1721389127039.png

Reactions: Forge Wright

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Two detections from unknown antivirus out of hundreds. Probably false positive.

Btw, I just uploaded the file to VirusTotal myself and it didn't detect anything.

You uploaded the zip not the actual executable.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes